You know, these guys begin to scare me. When I found Sandrine quoting Teemu's newest posting from wherever it was, I wondered whether I should check the diary again if anybody could have posted there. - I decided not to check because it wasn't updated for a long time anyways.
Now, for some very weird reason, you posted Jussi's last entry O_o Sometimes I do feel followed...
The festivalsummer little by little begins to be [? over?] except for several [? strokes?]. Great it has been and together with the guys we thought about doing some sort of report of what's happened over the summer as soon as we made it to the beginning of September. And waiting for the Mitä Vittua-EP I could search for something off our videocamera that got lost somewhere in the spring, so that we also get more chaos for your joy.
Yeah, but hei we're alive and of course there's going to be more of "just great" shows.
[Notes to explain my translation:
1. I don't think the camera was lost, but rather the fact that they filmed. Or whatever. xD
2. When it comes to the beginning, I first thought he wanted to say that it's getting exhausting but after consulting a dictionary, maybe he just wants to say that the summer is coming to its end.
3. There was something else but I forgot.]
And off to Teemu:Hei there to the bomb shelter.
Now, dear people, the situation is at a grade where Sydän has reached radiowaves. Vote and make a difference!
Thanks to everyone for the summer up to now, it's been quite damn great! I thought about writing a report about the recent state about the whole summer, including pictures. More about that later on.
See you again,
1. bomb shelter. ...yeah, whatever.
2. "including picutes" is a downright free translation
This'll remain unread but thanks to Jussi and Teemu for the update ^^